Explore Alapocas Run State Park while dining on delicious food during the Meandering Meal 2019! The Friends of Wilmington Parks and Alapocas Run State Park are partnering to offer the second annual progressive lunch hike. Discover the park’s rich cultural and natural history as park naturalists guide hikers along trails, showcasing three locations along 3.5 miles. Along the way dine on a three course meal! Tickets are limited so purchase Meandering Meal 2019 tickets now.
Meandering Meal 2019 Menu and “Stops”
Appetizers – Can-Do Playground
- Italian Shooters- Italian measts, pepper shooters, olives, marinated mushrooms & artichoke hearts & assorted crackers
- Brushcetta- fresh tomatoes, onions and olive oil and fresh basil, homemade crostini & assorted crackers
- Bacon and Cheddar Quiche – homemade on a puff pastry
- Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms- Kennett Square mushrooms stuffed with fresh vegetables
- Assorted beverages
Lunch- Blue Ball Barn
- Tossed Salad
- Pulled Chicken BBQ
- Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers- wild rice, black beans, 4 cheese blend and diced vegetables
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
Music by Jessica Graae
Dessert – Rock Wall
- Assorted Pastries – mini cheesecakes, ruggalach, dessert bars, min eclairs, brownies, cream puffs and mini cannoli
- Assorted Beverages
Ages 21 and above only. The hike is 3.5 miles round trip on both paved and unpaved surfaces with some moderate hills. This is a rain or shine event. Please dress accordingly.
Tickets are extremely limited for the Meandering Meal 2019 event, so be sure to purchase them through our Eventbrite link today! Tickets are priced at $40 each – an exceptional value.
Alapocas Run State Park 2025 East Park Drive Wilmington, DE 19803
[wpseo_map id=”289″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”0″]