Kentmere Parkway is a half-mile long green parkway connecting Brandywine and Rockford Parks.
Deeded to the city by Mr. and Mrs. William Field in 1895, Kentmere Parkway serves as a greenway between Brandywine and Rockford Parks. Mature trees are seen along the green median, and substantial homes line the roadway. The parkway is also home to the Delaware Art Museum.
At the northwest end of the parkway is the statue of Thomas F. Bayard, an original member of the Board of Park Commissioners, and the first U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain. On June 22, 1907, five thousand people turned out to honor his memory when the memorial was dedicated.