Deeded to the city by Mr. and Mrs. William Field in 1895, Kentmere Parkway serves as a half-mile long greenway between the Brandywine and Rockford Parks.
Mature trees grow along the green median and stately statues and garden areas dot the landscape. The Parkway is bordered by gorgeous estates dating to the 19th century.
Visit Kentmere Parkway
Become A Friend
Support the upkeep and beauty of Kentmere Parkway!