H. Fletcher Brown Park

H. Fletcher Brown Park is the smallest of the parks and located downstream from Brandywine Park. This small park is at the intersection of South Park Drive and North King Street, the site of the former H. Fletcher Brown Vocational High School and the earlier Old Soldiers’ Park. Named for renowned Wilmington chemist and philanthropist Harry Fletcher Brown (1867-1944), the park attracts a diverse group of visitors.

Visit this park for a relaxing lunch or a respite from the stresses of the day.